Monday, January 31, 2011

I Hope You Dance...Each...and Every One, of You...

It was great seeing so many of Liz's old friends... When she moved out on her own... I didn't get to see much of them, any more...{except for Katie...she and Liz have been friends since they were very young... and now, is Daughter in Law...!} Brittany...and Kristy...it was great seeing them... {they both have darling little Babes of their own...} My Gosh... the time sure slips away....
Liz invited some of our mutual friends... the ones that she has become close to...over the years...It was wonderful to see them, as well... I know everyone is so busy.... I truly appreciate them, and everyone... taking the time, to spend with Liz...
They are all Angels...
Barb C.
{I'm turning my energies, towards Heart of Country....and Nashville...we have some bad weather coming, as does a lot of the Country, this week... So, think I might bundle up, and start unloading the Big Truck...to reload...before it hits...}

There were about 25 people, that stopped by...and we took lots of pictures, for the Scrap Book....

1 comment:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Beautiful pics all 3 posts!
Looks like a perfect shower!
Wonderful job!
Congrats to Liz! She looks so pretty!( love the look of expecting Mommy's!)
Teresa