Sunday, February 20, 2022

Tall Boots...Tall Trucks.


Priceless.
<3 <3 <3 








Headin' back Down...
The Rabbit Hole.
; )

Had another...Melt Down, dang.
They seem to be gettin' closer, and closer.
oh dear.
; )


Liz...sent me the Top image, of Miss Viv, this morning.
She LOVES The Gypsy Ford.
<3
Vivian...LOVES Old Ford Trucks.
Can't Imagine...where She gets That...From.
<3
{Adam, her Daddy...is as Crazy about These Old Ford's, as her Grandma,
 and Great Grandpa, Conner.
oh dear... <3 }

{I believe Viv's First Word... was 'Truck'. Hahahahahaha!!!}

Slipped on my new, Buckaroo Boots.
I, call them my 'Snake Handlin' Boots.
; )


Liz said... when I showed my New 'Snake Handlin' Boots, to her...
"Mom...they're just like the other pair."

Uh....Nooooo, they aren't.
The New...Orange ones, are half a size smaller, so I can wear thin socks in them...for Summer.
AND...
They are 17 Inch Boots.
The Red ones...are 16.
; )

Now...I'm Protected from Snakes...Year Round!!
<3
at least my ankles...are. 
; )

Noticed, my Boots keep getting Taller.
So do the 'Therapy Trucks'.
Oh...My.
; )
Can't Imagine...why.
; )

I'll have images of The Rabbit Hole's 'Progress'..., this evening.
Miles to Go...before March 31.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


Noticed...this morning, 
That dang water...Still....doesn't want to Run Uphill.
: (
Who...knew?
Think I'd better be investing in Hip Waders, next.
oh...my.

No comments: