Sunday, February 27, 2022

Shenanigans.


I...tried to behave. 
but...
there were Too Many Other Options.
; )

Oh Dear.

Pal, Bill called, as I was workin' away....today,
said
he had some 'things'...he thought I should 'see'.
; )

Bill knows...I Need to Stay Focused, 'HERE'...better than Anyone.
He Was Just 'Here'!!!
oh my.

Two...Old...10 Foot 'Oak' Tables,
 an Old...'Steel'... Park Bench, 
a Vintage 'Concrete' Madonna...and....
THE MAD HATTER, above...
{ <3 }
later,
 well...
You Guessed It.
I...didn't 
'Stay'.
; )

Shenanigans.

; )



What I...didn't mention...about 'The Day'...with The Grandkids, I blew my back out, just before we left.
I could barely walk.
{ oh...my. )
I couldn't let them know, and ruin 'Their Day'.
<3
We have So Few, together.

Grandma...gave Them...a Little more 'Freedom', than usual, yesterday.
; )
{I had No Choice!!}
Didn't let them...know 'That'...either.
; )
<3

Yep...March 31, is gettin' Closer...and Closer.
{where in The Hell...am I gonna Put One More Thing???}
Those Tables...are Frickin' Heavy!
They were Built for The County Forestry Department, back in The Day.
Probably...by Prisoners.
Holy Smokes.
'Real'...
and
'Heavy'.

Thank God, and The Boys...for getting The Ford on his Feet.
They are a LOAD!!

I could hear John...as Bill and I loaded them...tonight.
{That was Quite an Endeavor. A Laugh a Minute. }
; )

"Thought we agreed, No More Heavy Stuff."
: ) : ) : )
then...
I could hear...my reply
; )

"Is 'that' what we agreed on?"
hmmmm???
; )
<3

Hahahahaha!

Shenanigans!!!
oh my.

I'm gonna be Feelin' This Shit...
'Shenanigans'...
in The Mornin'.
; )
oh...dear.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{For The Love...Of 'Old'. <3 }

No comments: