Friday, February 18, 2022

One Day...at a Time.


Spent a little time, down The Rabbit Hole, today.
; )

Did a lot of Movin' and Shakin'.
{Climbin' Ladders, too. oh my. ; ) }
Holy Smokes!!

So Much.
So...Much.
oh my.
; )






The Boys...did a Wonderful Job, on The Ford's Flatbed.
It's Re-Built...Tuff.
<3


The above image of The Ford...was taken 8 years ago...
when we pulled in at The Opryland Hotel, in Nashville, for Heart of Country.
Liz...drove The Ford, loaded...heavy.
; )
She followed me, and The FUSO.
<3

The FUSO.
<3
The below image...is not The FUSO, but...makes me smile every time I see it.
: )


Hahahahahaha!!!!
<3 <3 <3 





That little Flatbed Ford, holds Many Great Memories.
Even More...than The LOADS, it's carried.
<3 <3 <3 
A Friend, asked me...the other day, should I ever have to leave...our Home, what would I do.
Where...would I go.
Thought about it, for a moment...
said...
"Think I'd just Live out of my Truck."
<3
Which one, I don't know.
They're All... 'Home'...to me.
<3


I know..John never imagined The Ford would live this long, when he built the Flatbed, for it...so many, many...years ago.
; )
{The Ford...is Old Enough, to Vote....and, buy me a Drink...After!!!
; )
 He's a 2001 Model. 
 <3 <3 <3}

I put a new rear end under him, and a new...5 speed transmission.
His Powerful...little Heart, {engine}...can Still...SMOKE Those Tires.
: ) : ) : )
Yeah....
Boy.
; )
<3

So Grateful...to Son, Justin...his Pals, Kevin, and Brandon, along with Several Other...Great Men, who contributed Time, and Steel, for John's 'Re-Build'...of The Flatbed.
Priceless.
<3

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: