Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Oh....my.


Why Not???
; )


I've been listening to Aretha, over the last...few days.

; )

She's my 'Go To'...Always.

<3

John...Loved 'Aretha'.
<3
John knew...when he walked in the House...and heard 'Aretha'....
it was was gonna be a Good Evening.
; )
John, and I...were very private people.
We didn't hold hands, in Public.
We...didn't share any affection...in 'Public'.
The only time...we, ever did, in Public...was when I was heading away, for awhile.
; )
I'd Always...give John...a Very... Passionate Kiss, as we were pulling away.
{Never Cared...'who'...saw it.... Ever...then. <3 }
One...
that, I hoped he'd remember me, by....until, I returned.
<3
; )


It's been quite a 'Ride', over the last several days.
oh...my.
: (



Visited with some Dear...Trusted Friends, and...Family, over the last few days.
 Attended a Fairfax, Iowa...City Council Meeting, tonight.

It, was a Snake Pit.

Stay Tuned...
Long...
Post, is comin'.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

 

No comments: