Tuesday, February 22, 2022

The Gift of Laughter.







The Rabbit Hole....
oh my.

Lord...Lord.
<3

Pulling It...Up, out of The Abyss...is quite a task.
especially...
when I see Water comin' in...Front, and Back.
That's Heartbreaking.
and... would've been Avoided, had IDOT simply...kept their word.
Our...Recorded Agreement.
That 'Water'...Really...Steps on my Groove.
: (
Makes me pretty...Angry, too.
oh my.
Praise GOD...we have had so little precipitation, last year...and this.
I can only Imagine...what the Rabbit Hole would look like, with normal snow, and rain.
: ( : ( : ( 


Been sorting through boxes, and boxes...of things that Peg's Michael...brought.
Both, Peg's...and Michael's Mom, Jerri's...things.
oh my.
Also, so many boxes, from the Estate Sales.
oh my.

That little Rabbit Hole, is gonna be Layered...Beyond, Layers.
Holy Smokes!

There are Folk's...I Know...who would Love to come, and help...
but...
not yet.
: )

I've got to get the 'Bones'...set, first.

Sitting for so many years, has been tuff...on the little Rabbit Hole.
It's difficult to be there.
but...
in some ways, it's also been comforting.
{until...I see The Water. : ( : ( : ( }

Spent much of yesterday going over legal documents.
oh...my.
They're always...enlightening.
Always.
; )




Above, and below...are the Front, Greenhouse's Entry, and floor...Sunday.
It's creeping closer...to the front door.

: (


Back Greenhouse.
We NEED Our Ditches Back.

Yesterday was my Mom's Birthday.
<3
Rose Marie.
February 21, 1920 - March 20, 2014.


She would've been 102.
<3
Miss Her.
Miss...Mom's Amazing... Genuine... Boisterous Laugh!!!
<3
Somehow...even on the Worst Days, sadly...there were many, over her last...several years, of life...
 I could get her Laughing.
: ) : ) : ) 
That...was The Best.
The...Best.
<3 <3 <3 

{I remember...at one of Mom's Dr. appointments, I got Mom, and Sister, Chery...Laughing So Hard, and Loud...
the Nurse, poked her head in the room, and told us to "Quiet Down...Please!"
Hahahahaha!
Well...you can Imagine, what happened next.
We ALL BURST OUT LAUGHING!!!
Dang!
It Couldn't Be Helped!!!
<3
It Simply...Could NOT!!
<3
: )

Peg, was that way...too.
Oh my.
; )
We'd be workin' down the rabbit hole, so...damned Exhausted.
Then...Something would be said...or...Done, and We'd Both...be Raising The Roof, with Laughter.
<3 <3 <3 
Peg...would laugh So Hard...she'd be CRYING!
Couldn't Speak!!
Hahahahahaha!!!!

{Reminded me of Dad, he'd Laugh...until he Cried...and, nope...he couldn't Say a Word...to save his neck!! Hahahahahaha!!!}
: ) : ) : )

That's...Priceless.
<3

I...miss that.

Too many miles, with too...little... smiles,
 around here....for too long.

Headin' to The Rabbit Hole.
More images, hopefully...tonight. 

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C. 

No comments: