Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Open Arms.



Busy....Day.
oh my.
; )




Son, Justin...called me this morning, wanted to know if I was going to come to the Shop...
and check out The Ford.
; )

The Ford's Flatbed, was toast.
Don't think John expected the little Ford Ranger, to outlive it's amazing Bed...he'd so Beautifully Created, for it.

Well...it has.
<3

The Ford's Bed....was done.
Done.

They Guys, are rebuilding it.
Wanted my input.
{Big Mistake. ; ) 
Got a few glares, when I suggested they cut Heart Shapes, in the new bumper...for Tail Lights!!! Hahahahaha!}
<3

It's lookin' Good.
Be Glad to get 'The Hauler' back.
; )

Then...headed to The Rabbit Hole.
oh my.

It's been a Long...Time.

Wasn't as daunting...as I'd imagined.
<3

The buildings, all of them...Shake, much more...than before IDOT's Wrongfulness.
There were several things, broken...from falling from the walls.
Walked through...and took images.
then...
started putting things in order.

I'll have 'after' images, soon.
Load's of Work, to get done.
Load's.

It felt Good, being there.
<3

The 'Soulfulness'...there, is like Mom's Home Cookin'.
<3
'Food for The Soul'.
There's something about it, there.
<3
It always 'Welcomes'...with Open Arms.
<3
Quite a 'Place'...to find one's Self.
<3

One day..at a time.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

No comments: