Monday, February 28, 2022

Red Flags.


Tears.
: (

I'd planned on writing a long post...about the 'Strides'..I, knew...somehow...I was gonna make, today.
Before I got started...received the above message.

What's killing me, isn't what IDOT, and Fairfax...have done to me.
It's what they've Done...to So Many...Others.
I...could never FIGHT...THIS HARD, This...LONG...
for...myself.

The IDOT...Has Wrongfully...Hurt, So Many, to Wrongfully make Accommodations...
for Fairfax's Suicide Trail.

They've Wrongfully...HURT, 
Our Children, Grandchildren...Dear Friends, along...with Everyone, who found something...Soulful, down the rabbit hole.
: ( : ( : (

THAT...
Make's an Old Taurus...
ANGRY.

'Red Flags'.
'RED FLAGS'.

I, Did...make Strides...today, Down The Rabbit Hole.
<3
 Determined...to make a 'Place', through All of This Wrongful...Mess, for Those...
who need, just...a little comfort, like...The Rabbit Hole...offered, 'Before'.


The Door...
to
 The Rabbit Hole.
<3

Most...don't know this, but...Folks used to come to The Rabbit Hole, and Sit, even when it wasn't Open.
All Hours.

Before.

The Doors to The Rabbit Hole... were never locked.

ever

Before.

There was 'something'...Very Soulful, 'Spiritual'...there.
<3

That...All...Went Away, when IDOT, and Fairfax...decided to conduct their dirty deeds.

RED FLAGS

oh my

At a Time...when we All, Need...a 'Place'...to simply...
 Rest...
 Reflect...
Smile...for a Moment,
 just...
a Moment.
Hide...Away.
<3

Yeah...
They Should Be Ashamed.

Bless their hearts.
oh my.

I'll have a few images, tomorrow.
This...has been quite a day.


Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

 

No comments: