Saturday, February 12, 2022

A Day...in The Abyss.


Couldn't bring myself...to write about The Wrongfulness...today.
There's So Much.....to try to fit into a Blog Post...
with all of the Public Records, attached, it may...have to wait for The Book.
{It's comin'. }

The Video...from the Council meeting is on Simply Iowa YouTube.
Interesting to watch.
; )
Very.
{Many...enjoyed Daughter, Liz. ; ) She's her Father's Daughter. <3 
I was So...Proud of her. John, would've said, Exactly...what she did. 
<3
 Had Folks, tell me...after watching it, they...So...have Wanted to Say...Exactly, what Liz...
 Did. 
<3
Me...Too.
<3}

I'm not going to post it here...until I can back it up...with the Public Records, and Story.
then...
all of the pieces will come together.
oh my.





Love The South.
Ran across the above, this evening.
What a Blessing it was, seeing Savanna, Charleston, and St. Augustine...with Allyson, last year.
<3


When The Gypsy Ford...left, with Adam, for repairs....
sure missed, looking out the kitchen window, at her.
: (
 She's my 'Therapy Truck'.
<3

Have another, there...
now.
<3

Freightliner.
; )

I'm Diggin' It.
; )
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Run...Baby, Run. ; ) }


No comments: