Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Thank You.


I don't check the mail, very often...these days.
There is never....much 'Good', coming our way....there.
In the morning...when I wake up....
I, can see the Mail Box, first thing....out the bedroom window.
I, worry...about what's inside.
Seems, there's most...always...another mountain, to climb...waiting...inside.
: )
So...I pick my days....carefully, when I open The Box.
I have to have...the right...'mindset'.
: )
I, Always....say a Prayer...as I walk to it. : )
I decided, today...was the day.
It was packed Full. 
I, stood next to The Box....and sorted, with shopping bag, in hand....for the trash.
There was plenty....of that....along with,
Lots...of Bills.
: )
A Christmas Card....from John's Sister, and Brother in Law... <3
A 'Clipping', my Friend, Carol....had saved for me...from The Mansion, on Linden Drive, where we had the Estate Sale, this Spring.... <3
and... an 'anonymous' Card.
I, always....get nervous, when I get something...handwritten, with no return address.
Someone, years ago....sent me an 'anonymous' letter, it was...very bad.
I, found out...who had sent it, not long after. 
{There is no 'anonymous'...in God's Eyes. He Shined His Light, right away. <3
I, never said...anything, to those involved. It...didn't matter. : ) <3 }
When I opened this one....
I, sat down... and wept.
The sentiment....is Priceless.
I'm No Angel...as, we all know. : )
but, Whoever...Sent This...
Is.
<3
They also...included a Gift Card.
Oh...my. <3 <3 <3
The only reason....I'm writing this post, is...because....
I, have no way...to Thank, this Person.
I Hope, like with the other, The Lord...will Shine His Light, on this Person.
Such, a Beautiful...reminder, we never....walk...alone.
Thank You....from my Entire...Heart.
Thank You.
<3 <3 <3 





No comments: