Saturday, December 16, 2017

Dreams...and, Nightmares.


Several things...
found their way, to the rabbit hole, yesterday.
Everything....from old toys, to 1930's Matchbooks.
: )
One, never knows...what will 'fall, down the rabbit hole'. : )
Included, with the 'several'....
was a Depression Era, Deer Mount.
1936, to be exact.
I, couldn't decide...if, he was a Deer, or...an Elk.
I, think...he's a Deer. His Antlers, look like a Deer. 
: )
I, rarely buy....anything, like him.
I, so Love...Critters.
<3 
but, he seemed very sad, where he was.
I, think... he'll be happy...down the rabbit hole, until he finds a Better 'Home'.
<3 
So much, that found it's way here...was, from that same....
'Depression Era'.
The Matchbooks, are Amazing. {there are many more}
Some, are advertising local businesses . : ) 

The little Plane, and Rabbit, Pull Toy, are from the 1930's....I would guess.

This, Spur...was in the load.
It's...amazing.
I, know nothing...about it. 
Visited with Friends, Mary and Tom Sellon, from Dark Horse Antiques,
 in Janesville, Iowa....about it, today.
They, 'Know'...Horse Stuff!
: )
They are trying to find information...about it.
I, was so taken back...by the 'Detail'.



I took The Mount, to the rabbit hole...this morning.
It was a 'Trick'...
getting him Up There.
but...
He's Standin' Tall.
: )
I, think he'll be happy here, until he finds...a Better, 'Home'.
<3 


I, had... the most Awful....'Nightmare', last night.
Liz, and...Scarlett...were in it.
I, don't know.... if it's about this...worry, about the 'Trail'
or...
The Insane...things, that are happening to Children, in this world...
oh...my.
I was sobbing, when I woke up....
{partially, woke up. }
I, learned...a long time ago....when I used to have Horrible...Nightmares, like this one...
'We'...can change...the outcome, of a Nightmare...if, 
we remember to, while in the midst of the 'Dream'.
That's what I did.
: )
Miss. Scarlett, was Safe...in the end. : ) : ) : ) <3 <3 <3 
It made me think... of the Dreams, I have of John.
They, have All...been So Wonderful.
: ) <3
Peaceful.
<3
It's..when I wake up...from 'them'....
Everything, seems...a 'Nightmare'.
I, haven't quite...figured out, how.... to manage...
 the
 'Awake' 
Nightmares.
: (
Love...to ya.
Barb C.







No comments: