Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas...to All, and....to All, a Good Night.


Did all of our Christmas Shopping, yesterday.
Visited with Our Eldest Children...and Grandchildren, this afternoon.
: )
<3
It, was Wonderful.
Made...2 quarts of Cranberry Relish...
Cooked the Sweet Potatoes...
and, Smoked Salmon...dip, this evening.
Wrapped...all...of the gifts, for the Kids...too.
oh my.
: )
The House...is a Mess.
: )
I'll work on that...in the morning.
Now, I'm sippin' HARD Eggnog.
: )
Sittin' next to The Tree, and...being so Thankful.
The Best...Gift, of this Season....was seeing little Kyler, today.
<3
Holding him, in my arms.
<3
He...was so sick...just a few weeks ago.
He's doing Great!!!!
Thank You, for Your Continued Prayers. <3  
Merry Christmas, to You.
May...God Bless You.
as always...
I, send my Love...to You.
Barb C. 


Merry Christmas...
my....
Love.
: )
<3 


No comments: