Monday, December 18, 2017

Old.... Christmas.



Had several Folks....pop in, Sunday....down the rabbit hole.
: ) <3 
It, was Great...visiting with Old, Friends. <3
I, met with a Friend, at the shop... around 9:00....Sunday morning.
She brought Coffee, and Danishes. : ) 
We sat, and visited....for a long...while. 
We always try, to solve the world's problems.... hahahaha. : )
Then, she gathered some Treasures...and went on, to hustle, and bustle....
like, it seems Everyone...does, this time of year.
Before long, others were stopping by.
: )
Mary, my Friend, from Janesville....came to visit. 
: )
{Dark Horse Antiques }
She brought some Lovely....Clothes, for me.
I, Love....her Clothes. <3
She... is Always... Stylin'! : )
We, also...sat...and visited, for a Long....time.
It was Great, catching up, with her. 
I, got to thinking, how Blessed....I am, to have such Wonderful...
Wonderful...
Folks, in my Life. <3
I, also...got to thinking, about...the years past, at Christmas time...
down the rabbit hole. : )
One of my all time Favorite...Christmas's there, was when the old, tin bathtub....
came to us.
I so enjoyed...setting 'Christmas', in....and around it. : )
The rabbit hole, used to be so Pretty, at Christmas. <3
This year, not...so much.
This year....has been so....overwhelming.
Christmas, will be here, and gone....in the blink, of an eye.
I have to make deliveries...this afternoon....and get book work done.
but, spent a little time, diggin' through some of the Christmas pictures, from a few years ago...
down the rabbit hole.
: ) 
Here, are a few.
Like, everyone else...
I'm gonna have to scurry. 
Hope, you...are having a Busy...
Season.
Believe it, or...not, 
'Busy'...
is a Good Thing. 
: )
Love, to ya...
Barb C.






This....was my all time....
'Old Christmas'
down, the rabbit hole.
<3












No comments: