Friday, December 1, 2017

Open House... December 8, 9 and 10!


Been working on getting things pulled together, down the rabbit hole.
Much...to get done.
: )
{The Shop is Open, most every day, while I'm there, working. : ) 
Just, call...to make sure, before you make a trip. : )
 {319 two four one 1348. : ) }
The Big...Beautiful....Table, has found a New Home.
{A Wonderful Christmas Present, from a Darling Husband, to his Darling... Wife!!! }
so....
I'll be resetting that area, when they come to pick it up. : )
I've been bringing in, lots of things... some, straight from The Farms, I found them at. 
: )
No time to 'spit shine'.... : ) Folks, will simply have to Love 'em...
'As Found'
: )
Sounds like it's gonna turn Cold, next week. 
That's o.k. 
It's December, in Iowa.
: ) 
<3
I'm headed down the rabbit hole, better get my boots on. : )
Hope, You....have a Wonderful Day!!!
I'll have more images, tomorrow.
Love, to ya....
Barb C.


This is a Stack, of Gnarly Barbed Wire, 'Rolls'.
I call them, "Farmer's Wreaths"
: )
Sold, many...at Junk Jubilee Jingles, as Wreaths.
Each roll... is so cool, on it's own.
These have been in an Old...Truck Box, on a Farm, from near by, for Years.

This, isn't the Truck, I found the Wire 'Wreaths' in.....but, it was on this Farm.
I, actually...bought the old GMC Truck Box, that they were in. : )
It dates from the late 1940's or, early 50's.
The Farmer, had made a Trailer...out of it, Decades, ago.
The Man, cleaning up this Farm, actually....pulled it down the rabbit hole, several weeks ago.
It's soooooo Cool.
I'd like to get it Fixed Up....for Christmas!
{Shortly after I bought the Old GMC 'trailer', I walked into our Hy Vee, Grocery Store.
There, right in front....when ya walk inside..... was one, Just Like It!
Filled With Produce!!!
{I, Love... our Johnson Ave. Hy Vee. <3 }

The Cupboard, is one...of two, I found in a Barn, north of here, last week.
: )
It's sooooooo Old. <3
All Square Nailed..... One board top, and sides. : )
{Nearly, 17  inch wide.... boards. : ) }
It's dirty.... still. No time to clean.
It's priced, accordingly. : ) 

No comments: