Saturday, March 15, 2014

Wind...Beneath my Wings.

Would you Believe... The Guy...in the chair...
being 'Served'... Great... Food by Miss. Scarlett...
had Major...Brain Cancer Surgery... 
yesterday?
{and shaved...a Thick... Beard...
 {grown over the last month...because, he was too weak, to shave...  }
all by Himself???
oh my...
If..for One Moment....
my Angels....
You don't think Prayers... work....
uh...
Think Again.....
: )
The Nurse said... she'll have him running laps...tonight.....
oh my....
: )
I can't THANK..... The Amazing Dr.'s... 
{Segal... Struthers and  Cearlock... }
The Lord... 
and His...Earth Angels...
{You}
for giving us...
This Day....
one more.....
with..My...Hero.....
Thank You....
Love Ya....
Keep Up...The Good Work...
God...
Bless You.
: )
Barb C.
{The above song... I have always said... is John and Mines....
{he would...so...disagree... }
I sang it to him.... at an Event... years ago...
He'd...Never... believe it...
but... it's true.
all of it....
every single word...of it...
He is...My Hero... 
and....
The Wind...
Beneath... 
my... singed... smoldering....frantically... flappin'....
wings.... : ) }
{I told the Neurosurgeon, Dr. Segal.... this Morn...in ICU...
 He has a Whole Flock of Angels... Praying Over His Hands.... : )
He said... "Thank You.... thank...you....: )  Prayer... Faith...is So...Important... : ) "
yeah... it...is.  : )}

.
Miss Lillie... and Miss Scarlett...
Kept Grandpa Company... this afternoon...
oh...
my...
Thank You...
Angels...
from...
The Family.
{This would have been Dad's 101st Birthday... Today.... : )
He...was also, The Wind... beneath my wings..... : ) : ) : )
in Spades...
: )
 101....
is John's...Favorite Number...
hmmmmmm......
Angels...
Winks....
: ) }

2 comments:

cindy said...

Miracles happen daily-and John is proving it! One day he can barely walk without help, a few days later he has beautiful princesses entertaining him and giving him great food. He'll be home before you know it Barb! Praise God and all His goodness, and thank God for 2 beautiful little angels to bring a smile to his face (since it doesn't seem like you're bringing Niki up in your purse for him.

Anonymous said...

Truly amazing!