Wednesday, March 12, 2014

We Need Pin Point Prayers... First...and Foremost.

I want to get straight to the point...
 To My Angels:
We NEED Prayers.... that the CT Scan...that will happen.. Early in the Morn... will find No More...'Blockages'
{John Refuses to refer to this Goose Egg...sized Mass...at the base of his brain... as anything... but...a 'blockage'... }
I am on my knees..... Praying.... and Giving Thanks... for All of Our Blessings... tonight....
and make no mistake...
You... are... "Blessings'... my Angels... : )
Like our Peg... We...can Feel...Your Beating Wings! {John...is Floored! }
{We have been So Blessed... by The Perfect...Dr.'s ....Friends...and Family Today... Thanks...to You..and Our Lord.
I am Sorry... I couldn't pick up the phone... and talk to those who have called... but... my Friends...I am..so very weak...: ) every ounce of strength I have.... left in my body.. is going towards... this Mountain... : )
I Hear Ya! See Ya! Feel Ya... and... from All of My Heart...Thank You!!!
 and...
Love You All... So Very Much!
Please....Understand...and Know This!!!
: ) : ) : )
There have been so many...Wonderful...Friends...and Family... {One...in the Same...} 
who have come... and visited John, 
Today...
God Bless...You... 
Sounds like this 'blockage'. will be removed, Friday...or...Monday...
PRAY for Friday!!!
Thanks...to Liz...for being...our Rock....
Justin... for being... the Wind... beneath...His Dad's...Wings...
John's Brothers... for Being...Here... for Him...
Katie... for holding Justin... together... and being such a Gift... in Our Lives....
Tom... Duff..Hoss...{and Darling Children....} oh my...
Johnny...Andrea... Marijane... and Lillie....
for stopping in...with... Love..
I have to hit the recliner.... John's recliner... : )
Nicky...is so lost, and heartbroken....
so...
Polly... Nicky... and I...
will camp...
in John's Den...
: ) 
LOVE....LOVE...LOVE....
to You...
and...
Thank You...
: )
Barb C.
{When I got home, last night....
I let Polly and Nicky out....
then....I stood... gazing... at 
The House...
John Built...
and screamed....
screamed...
at the top of my lungs....
and wept...and wept...and wept....
Tonight....
we have a Plan....
I walked in... Loved...Up... on our... Babes...
and Sang....
at the Top Of My Lungs....
'In the Arms... of an Angel"
: )
Yes...
We...Are...
In The Arms... 
of the Angels...}
Thank You... for Those Arms.. and Most Beautiful.... Beautiful....
Wings.


No comments: