Friday, March 28, 2014

Blessings..... : )

oh my....
: )
as I sit here.... this Evening....
counting.... all of my Blessings....

I am...
Humbled.
The Angels... sure are watching over us...
: )
I...forget that... sometimes....
My Head....
has spun around... so many times... over the last many months....
I don't know... what's keeping it on my neck.
: )
I...know it's difficult, to leave comments...here, on blogger...
Many... have left them...via e-mail... text... or on my fb page...
oh my....
Or... have sent.... through the mail...{that...honestly... I haven't been checking.... until the last few days.... oh... my... God Bless You...All.... {Sue Austin... Thank You.... for the Wishes... sent to John... in the Hospital... they brought tears to his eyes... God Bless You...}
Through fb.... I posted, today.... about the Blessings.
I know... it can be a first thought.... when so many... trials... land on folks.... to feel... there is... evil... behind it....
My sister... even wrote... "We are being Attacked!"....
{I burst out laughing.... when I read that.... : ) oh dear....}
{Bless Her Heart! }
I...see...the exact... opposite.
: )
I read from my Streams in the Desert...yesterday....
{what the Lord... chose for me.... : )
 I...always let Him... find the page... I Need...to see. }
It began with....
"Grain Must be Ground to Make Bread".....
One of my Favorites.....
: )
After the Beautiful.... message....
it said....
"Combat comes...before Victory...
If God has chosen special trials for you to endure....
Be assured, He has kept a very special place...
in His Heart....
just for you.
A badly bruised soul....
is one who is chosen. "
Seems.... many of us... are 'chosen'....
these days.... : )
yet...we should never forget these words.
I...see... Blessings... at every turn....
I...will give... the evil one...
 Nothing.....
It must Pain... him... so... to see the cards... and comments....
I... and my Loved Ones....
have read...
and know... how we seek only... the Light.....
: )
The Prayers... and Kind Thoughts....
that have come our way....
All of the Positive.... that 'it' so....
despises....
: )
what a Slap In The Face...
it must be....
to 'it'....
oh my.
: )
Blessings.
: )
I...We.... Feel...So Very Blessed....
Through...This Journey.....
after all...
This Journey.... is such a short one....
I think... as I write...this.... of the 23rd Psalm...
'The Lord... is My Shepherd....
I shall not want....
He maketh me...to lie down...
in Green Pastures....
He Leadeth me...beside... Still....waters....
He Restoreth my Soul....
He Leadeth me... in the paths of Righteousness....
for His Name's...sake...
Yea... though...
I walk through The Valley... of the shadow of death....
I will fear... No evil....
for Thou... art With Me.....
thy Rod... and thy Staff...
They Comfort Me....
Thou preparest a table...before me.....
in the presence of mine enemies.....
Thou... anointest my head with oil....
My Cup...
Runneth Over.
Surely... Goodness... and Mercy.....
Shall Follow Me....
All The Days...
of My Life.
and... I Will....
Dwell...
In The House...
of...
The Lord...
Forever.'
oh my...
: )
Sometimes.... I forget....
what comes... to me..... and mine...
has to come through...
Him...
first...
: )
He...Watches Over... All... of Us....
: )
I...know, it's painful.... to read some of the things...
I write...
But... please... remember....
The Angels... carry me... and the ones I hold... so very dear....
{along...with You... too... : ) }
What... you may not know.....
or realize...
You....
are our Angels....
: )
{trust me... I know an Angel... when I see one....
I have said for YEARS.... "Only Angels... walk through the door.... of the rabbit hole...."
When.... I have a moment.... that I don't have to fight.... like a Warrior....
and can stop.... holding my head.... from spinning.....
I'll write... all about it.....
: )
For...today.....
I'll count The Blessings....
oh my.....
oh...my.
Love You...Thank You...
and...
Angels...
my...Perfect....
Angels....
Keep Those Wings....
Pounding!!!!
Barb C.
{and... Thank You.... for Holding us... 'Keeping'....us...in Your...Loving... Arms..... : ) }
{and...to Aud... {Sweet Cheeks... Tasty Treats }.... I Love... Love... Love... You. : ) }




1 comment:

sue in mexico mo said...

I am glad to know John got the note. Sometimes things get lost in hospitals. . . I hope you are all getting some rest for the rough road ahead. Are you able to sleep? Thinking of you. Sue