Saturday, March 8, 2014

the sound of silence....

The clocks....haven't been wound....since I got home...from Heart.....
That's been John's Job... every Sunday....for years....
{He Loves them...almost...as much as I do... }
I just...couldn't bring myself... to wind them....
: )
They...will wait... for his return....
There are so many... when they are running....it sounds like rain...on an old...tin roof....
Love...It.....
Yesterday....I fixed the one above....
John had asked me to look at it...two months ago...
when he got the chains caught...up inside...the gears....
 as he pulled the weights.... and it wouldn't run.....
Yesterday...when Liz...and Miss.Scarlett were here...
 {Miss.Scarlett...LOVES The Coo Coo Clocks! }
I decided.....I had better get him...goin....
and...the sound...of silence... in this house.... is.. deafening...
There truly is... Nothing... like the Tic.... of an Old...Clock....
: )
There are two... Coo Coo's running... in the house... now...they take the edge off.....
: )
I fixed a Pot...of Iowa Ham...and Vegetable...Soup...for Supper...
I have always said...
"It'll Cure...What Ails Ya!"...
I sure hope..... it will.... : )
John...is still.... struggling....
But...he got a shower, today.... and...I kept him up....
for a big portion, of the day....
Yes... I've talked with Numerous Dr.'s... and Therapists...
I think... he's been dehydrated... and has a virus... in his ear... that Everyone... keeps telling us...
will simply.... take... time.....to pass....
oh my...
it's already...been, such... a long...time.
{sigh....)
When I fed the Livestock' tonight....
I saw many More... 'shoes'... have dropped...
in our absence...
oh my...
Tomorrow....
could be... a very... ugly...day....
I am beyond... worn out....
but...
it doesn't matter...
sometimes... I can find...Massive Amounts...of Strength...
I never...knew... existed...
SURPRISE!!!!
{yeah...it must be,,,a Taurus thing....}
to all... 
concerned...
: )
oh... dear...
yes... times... they will... be a changing... in the Morn...
{ahhhh...Perfect! The Clocks Get Set Back... As Well!!!
{sigh...}
It's All... In The Stars!!!!
and... maybe...
a Few...
 may... be seeing...one...or two......as well... : ) }
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{ Had to post... my Most Favorite Movie Clip....
It's my Fave.... because... it sends a Message....
A Straight...Forward.... Message...
to...folks... who feel... tired... and weak....
The Outlaw..... Lays It...On The Line....
Yes...
The Above...
are Words...
to....
'Live'...
by... }


By the way...
This... Is... Amazing....
oh my...
Food... for The Soul....
: )

No comments: