Sunday, March 30, 2014

Just... don't tell 'em.... I've gone Crazy..... : )

They say....
when you need something done...
ask...
the busiest... most hardworking person you know....
: )
the fact is....
you don't have to ask 'em....
they Volunteer.
: )
Stephanie.....
{Stephanie Walsh Brandenburg {Frond Design Studio... Stephanie Brandenburg Fabrics}
Is.... one of the Hardest Working.... Humans....
on this Earth....
and here she is....
Taring In.... to the Vortex.....
: )
oh dear....
I...don't think.... even she knew....
what she was getting in to.....
She should have asked Peg......
before hand....
It Truly...Is...
a Vortex...
: )
Miss Audrey.....
Sweet Cheeks... Tasty Treats....
another....
BUSY..... Bee.....
always.... always....
takes care of me....us.....
{she even left treats.... for Scout a roo.... : ) }
: )
She....is, and has been.... for so many years.....
A Gift....
an...
Angel....
in my life....
: )
{Thanks... Aud. You... Rock.}
Love... You.
The Rabbit Hole....
is finding it's feet....
Open House....
Moments....
away...
This Friday, the 4th....
through Sunday....
oh my....
: )
The Tulips....
were part....
of such an Amazing Gift....
from Bridgette......
She shared with me.... Her Journey....
over the last, several years.....
oh my.
oh my....
I...at this time... in my life.....
have my emotions.... bottled up.... so tightly....
I.... can't...stumble.....
but... I hope... she knows....
how very much...
she touched me.... with her visit.
God... Bless Her....
: )
I worked down the rabbit hole, today.....
so Much... to get done... before Friday.
 Packed 'Christmas', away......
: (
but...
when it came to the old cardboard houses....
oh my...
I had them all.... in a tote...
then...
pulled them all.... out...
and re set them for Spring....
I...couldn't.... bury them....
I simply... could not.
oh my.
crazy....
My spirit.... has been.... a bit...
 'Thumped' on...
the last couple days....
: )
kind of.... hard.....
oh...my.
: )
I awoke....to my entire body......
trembling.....
this morn....
what a ride.
Thank God.... for the Friends... Angels.... like the ones... mentioned, above...
and...Lynn... and Lea....{Allyson...and Bethany....}
{Angels..... : )}
Along with...the Ones... who... have sent...such Amazing Support....
You.... Know... who you are.....
: ) : ) : )
Love You....
and...
Thank You....
 : )
John....
took in some....
Sun...this afternoon.....
: )
{Thank God... for The Sun....
and Warmer Weather..... : ) 
He Is...Fighting.... this mess.....
So Hard...
{He'll Win.... : ) }
I so...wish, I'd had the camera....
while I was unloading.... at his shop....
this afternoon.....
: )
I saw the door... of the Ranger, open....
and a foot.... propped up... on the door glass...
: )
It was John.... Sunning Himself....
: )
like a Turtle....
on an old log......
: )
It was So Good.... seeing him...
and...
him....
Finding His Way....
{all by himself.... : ) }
to The Ford...
: )
oh my.
Love...to Ya....
: )
Barb C.








No comments: