Saturday, March 29, 2014

no.... you'll never... walk alone.

I was so very.....
very....
Blessed... today....
and didn't walk... alone....
for one... moment.
: )
My.....Dear.... Friends...
Steph... Lynn and Lea....
came... and helped... begin..to pull....
the rabbit hole...
on it's feet.
: )
oh my....
We were all...pulled into it's vortex.....
what a ride.
What.... would I do....
with out...Such.... Amazing....
Friends.?
Angels....
oh my.
oh...
my.
I....am so....very.... humbled....
words... can not.... express....
oh my.
oh... my.
I...am also....
so very...tired....
All I can say.... is ....
I...Never... Walk... Alone....
: )
God.... Bless... 'em.....
: )
 {Thanks... so much... to Aud.... for bringing us...her Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats.... {and... Yummies...for Scout... too... : ) }
and... Bridgette... for bringing such beautiful... Gifts.....
and...
sharing her.... 'Journey'....
what a Gift.
God... Bless Them...
: ) }
Love to you...
Barb C.
{I'll have images... tomorrow..... Lynn and Lea.... brought some Darling.... Treasures....
It's going to be.... a Great..... Garden Party Weekend... : ) }

1 comment:

cindy said...

Barb, thank you for sharing the wonderful angels in your life with us. We're in WI and wanted to be with you to help but just can't get ourselves cloned for some darn reason--so, very happy someone who was creative and so helpful came in to help you so that I can just come and enjoy the fruits of their labors and yours this week.