Wednesday, March 26, 2014

John Found His...Way......

John...was determined....
to find his way...
to the shop... this Morn....
He's using a walker....
and can't be alone.... yet.....
Justin and Eddie...met him at the door....
before I knew what was going on.....
I heard them Laughing...and Crying....
as they helped John... out the door....
I scrambled...for my little camera....
that was laying frozen... in the car.....
{with a nearly dead battery.....}
and ran.... to the shop...
and captured this.... foggy...image.....
I wish I could have gotten the ones....
when Sweetie and Brutie.... Welcomed John.... Home....
They sat at his side....
then...when John found...his old... chair....
they both... gently sat up...with their paws.... softly..resting on his lap....
and...cried.
oh my....
All the Critters.... are so Happy.... to see him...
When Nicky, first saw him.... here at Home....
yesterday....
he... was.....almost.... somber.....
When John sat down.... he came to his side.....
gently laid his head.... on John's lap.....
and didn't even wag his tail....
He just stood there....still..... and in silence.....
I think... understanding.... all of the pain... and suffering....
John has had to endure.... over the last few weeks....
oh my....
I took John in, for his first radiation appointment....
this Morn....
and it went fine....
I'm scrambling... to get Medicare.... to cover him....
tho... everyone seems to have their doubts.....
I...simply...can't understand.... 
if... as they said... at The SS office...
He is entitled... and has been.... for over a year.....
the only reason...they won't cover him.... until July.... is because... he didn't file... in a timely manner....
{I filed for him... a week... before he went to the Hospital....before we had a clue... what the 'unthinkable'... was to be..... I was struggling...paying for his therapy... for Vertigo.... and blood work.... then... 
He was never notified... of when...to file....{they said..... they don't send anything, to inform you...'when'... } several folks told him...to wait.... until he was older.....to file... for a little better benefits... they... were.... sadly.... wrong.}
I don't get it....
I'm going to keep searching......
We'll never be able to crawl out... from under this.... mountain.....
oh my......
Pray for us....
Love You...
and Thank You....
Barb C.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barb, I have been following all your posts and you have truly been blessed with all the support and encouragement from everyone. I haven't wanted to bother you because I know You are so busy with everything right now and I can feel your panic, fear, fight, determination and pain of the loss of your mother, and every thing else, but I also know you are a fighter and John is blessed to have you. He has always had a loving spot in my heart and I love it that he calls Liz his "Ziva", she really is! I want you to know I am praying and praying and praying for John and you all. I will try to get with you next week when maybe things are not so hectic and I can maybe help you get ready for the weekend if I am not working. Love you and John and Liz and Justin to pieces.

Simply Iowa said...

Thank You.... Linda...
: )
What a Gift You Are....
Yes...I'll be Leaning on You....
I'm gonna need a few hands.... to get the rabbit hole...pulled together... Open House... April 4 5 and 6... : )
Stephanie has offered... too... : ) and I am taking her up...on it... Peg... is battling a Bad....Strain... of Lung inflammation....She has wanted...so much...to be here... But.... what she doesn't understand... Peg does Sooooooo Much...for me... every time... I push a few buttons... That... is Priceless... : ) : ) : )...
Love to ya... Linda... I'll be talking to you...soon!
Barb C.