Friday, October 18, 2013

Time... in a Bottle...



 As I sipped my coffee...this morn...
and glanced around the room...
My eyes... came to rest...on the Old... Wooden Bottle...Mold...
I bought...here at The Fall Harvest Sale...
from Maurina...
Her Mother..brought it back...from the East...years ago...
Then... I... saw the mound... of Squash...
Liz...Miss.Scarlett, and I.... gathered...yesterday...
at The Pumpkin Farm...
all strewn... in the Old Dry Sink Cupboard...
My mind... drifted to...so many... places...
along with..the Beautiful Moments...
I shared... with... the kids... and Sally...
{the Mustang... we loaded full... of Pumpkins and Squash...yesterday...
on a spur of the moment...trip..in the early afternoon...}
Yes...
as my hands...ran across... the Old Mold...
The Jim Croce song...
came to mind...
Time... in a Bottle...
I...wish...
I could save...time in a bottle...
and...Memories...
I visited...for hours...with Peg...this morn...
yes...
We...Laughed...so...
about the times... we have shared...
: )
Precious Moments...
 It's Those...
and... so many... more...
I have been so very Blessed... to have... enjoyed...
I'd have them all... stored...
in a bottle...
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{Primitive Open House...here at the rabbit hole...
October 25th, 26th and 27th....
Don't Miss...
The Midwest Antique Show and Collector's Eye Show
October 27th
at Hawkeye Downs Fairgrounds....
Cedar Rapids, Iowa...
It's Over the Top...
Wonderful...
a Gift...to the Midwest!!!}
{MUCH...Great Shopping in the area!
Come Spend the Weekend With Us!
{Simply Iowa...rabbit hole.... {Fairfax} only 5 min. from Hawkeye Downs...
Amana Colonies...15
Iowa City ...20
Mt.Vernon...15
Marion...15
Anamosa...30
along with so...many more... Honey Holes...!}
 
 







 
 


 

No comments: