Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sale... Opens in the Morn... at 9... : ) If ya come early... be prepared to work... and... have a Thermos of Starbucks... : )

I Can't Believe... there was SO Much....
in this little area....
Thanks...so Much... to Brandon... for Helping... today!
I'll be Up... Early... finishing up....
oh my...
I'd like to post more...
but...
I...am beat...
you'll simply have to come... visit....
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{My sis...called today...left a message... said if I'm not doing much...I should go visit Mom....
: )
{Bless her Heart...}
: )
I popped in... this morn... to see Mom... at a dead run....
long before...I got the message...
Guess... I really don't have much goin' on...
just countin'... flowers...on the wall...
and all...
: )
{Love The Above Song... }




 
You...have no...idea... what all came out of this... room...
Old... Fun..Stuff...
Hope to see ya....
: )



No comments: