Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gnarliness...

Gnarly...
Urn...
: )
I picked this up... yesterday...
It's pretty... cool....
Worked all day... in the shop...
and...out back...
Sooooooo
Much...
to do...
Liz came out...this eve... helped... move things around...
and unload the Vehicles....
Now... I'll start putting things out....
I was... spent... by the time she got here...
and told her...
I'd...had... Enough...!
about two hours...into her visit...
I'll get back on it... in the morn...
It was snowing...this morn.... and raining...
I got.... Chilled... to the bone...
I'm tired...and stiff... tonight...
Just fixed a Bloody Mary...
and garnished it...with one of Carol's...
Awesome....
Garlic Dill Pickles!
Lit...a couple candles...
sittin' here... at the Old...Harvest Table...
Feet...Up...
put on... a little Gordon Lightfoot....
: )
Life...
is...
Good...
: )
and getting better by the minute...
: )
Hope you had a Great Day!
Love to ya!
Barb C.


No comments: