Tuesday, October 1, 2013

a...'Snippet'... of The Fall Harvest Sale...! Loads... More... and...LOADS...Coming In!

I'm Gonna Let It Shine!
This...Darling... Old Chair.... was a piece... we pulled from the Collapsed Dwelling... today...
I looked at it...
and the song... I Posted... above...came Straight.... to my Heart...
What a Survivor.... : )
The Structure...it was in...went down...in 80 mph winds...
I can't Believe... anything... made it...
Amazingly... This... and some other...very Wonderful... Old Pieces... made it through....
This... and it's Kin... are going to 'Shine'....
at The Fall Harvest Sale...
I don't care... if this... or any of them sell....
They...make me...
Smile...
: )
 
There...is a Ton... of...Old...Old... Stuff... rolling in....
oh my...
Folk Art...
a Zillion... Blue and Clear... Old...Old...
Fruit Jars...
I piled them up...
Choice... 2.00 each...
You Clean!
{A Huge...Wonderful...Pile of 'em... were in the Downed... Dwelling...
How...in The World...Every Single..One of 'em... Made It...
is beyond... me...
Amazing!!!!}
Amana...Primitives...
Love the Sorting Tray.... and Wooden Amana Pitch Fork!
a Darling... Old...Old...Sled...and Laundry Basket....
and many...small Primitives...
that
 also...came from the Amana Home...
Cupboards... Boxes...Work Tables... Benches...French Style....Pieces... Desks... Tables...
I... Truly...
could go...on...and on...
A Huge... Stock Trailer...Full...
is coming in the Morn...
Jan, is also... bringing... Great Stuff....
I have a Monster... Awesome....Cupboard Coming...
and...
a Darling...Old...Old...SLEIGH!!!!
{John has them...almost...DONE!!!}
There will be...
MUCH...
Muchness...
Remember...
Rain Or Shine...
We're Gonna Let It Shine!!!!
{see details... to the right.... for The Sale...}
Hope to See Ya!
Barb C.

There will be TONS of Dried Gourds.... GNARLY!!!




Many Old Boxes... and Several...  Rope Beds...
Mark also...is bringing... a Pile...of Crocks!
 


Cupboards...Pie Safes.... Rugs....


Gnarliness... : )




Early Amana Pieces... : )


Gnarly...Victorian.... : )


This is a 6 foot Tin Bath Tub.... FILLED.... with Jars....
There are...Many... More...
MANY!
{2.00 each...You..Clean! } 


Mark is Bringing...LOADS...of LITTLES!!! FUN!



No comments: