Monday, October 7, 2013

It's Like...CHRISTMAS!!!

Oh My Lord!!!!
I haven't Opened this...
since... last year...
and at that time...
I had moved... many totes from John's Shop...
that...had been in the Trailer...
I...haven't seen some of this...
For Years!!!
It was Like Christmas...
Brandon...and Carolyn were here...
and...as I opened one tote...after another...
{Packing Materials...Flying!}
I'd Yell!!!
"Oh My Gosh!!!!!! Look at This!!!!!"
{after a while... they got tired of Running : ) }
oh my...
This...Building... is like a Time Capsule!!!
Old... Books... {some...pre Civil War! }
Silver Serving...Pieces...
Early...Glass... and Staffordshire...
Children's Pieces...
Old....Dolls...
Cook Books...
Windows...Doors...
Tin Architectural...Fragments...
Quilts...and Rugs....
{a Couple...Room Sized....Wool Beauties! }
and... that's just scratching the Surface!
I have advertised for ANOTHER Sale...
Beginning This Wednesday... thru Saturday...
9 'til 5....
There was NO WAY.... I could have had this out...last weekend....
it would have been ruined....
yet...I have to streamline... our buildings... to repack.... with New Arrivals....
that will be coming in...soon...
oh dear...
I'm calling in Friends...at the end..of this Sale...
It'll be "Let's Make a Deal"....time...
I'm pricing things...to Go...
I'll have Much...
that will be...
"Make an Offer!"....
Come Dig!!!!
: )
Love...to Ya!
Barb C.
 

Late 1800's Oil...on Board Painting...
Love...It!

Can't Wait...to see what's... in This Corner!


Odds... and Ends!
Love 'Em!


I Yelled... when I found a Tote...Filled with Early Glass...
This...is a Most...Beautiful 'Celery'....
This is what one...would serve Celery in...
at a 'Proper' Table...
in the Victorian...Times...
Beautiful...


I bought this... 12 foot span...of  Late 1800's Tin.... for The Rabbit Hole... last year...
and there...it sat...
I'm going to let it go....
If...it doesn't sell...
It will be my FIRST...order of Business... after the Sale...
Love...It!


Found some...great...early Books...
I'm pricing most of them...at .50 cents each....
gotta go!


Found...All Sorts...of Paper...items...
Darling Stuff!


Ran across...some...Great Old Photos...
This... even has all of the names... on the back...
oh my....
what Fun....it was...
Treasure Hunting....
in my...own... back...yard....
 : )
{I think... I heard...
"Feliz Navidad"....
playing...
and...the faint...sound...
of...
Sleigh Bells...
{ : ) }
as the Packing...Paper...was Sailing...through the Air...
yeah...
It..was Like...
Christmas!}


No comments: