Thursday, October 10, 2013

Shed Cleanin' Sale... : ) oh... my.... Opens at 9 Bells... in The Morn!!!

The Sale... is Perkin' Along....
Had some Great Folks... pop in...throughout the day...: )
and... some Darling... Treasures... find their way...to our door... this Morn... : )
{Love This...Little Car! }
I'll have more images... in the morn... : )
Hope to see ya!


I titled...this image...
'oh...dear'... on my computer...
I just...sat down...
and...realized...
I'm wearing two...different socks...
but then...
I doubt... anyone noticed...
I'm wearing my old...daisy sundress....
leggings...
one of my...favorite... old flannels...
and... an old...lumber yard... nail pouch... around my waist...
I...look like...
'Rosie the Riveter'...
oh... dear...
what a
'Goddess'....
: )
{I remember... Rockin'...to the above tune... when I was young...
oh my...
it was...sooooo Cool....
I'd have on the sassiest... bell bottomed jeans...
{that I had saved...forever... to buy...}
oh my...
if...
that girl...
could have seen...
what...she'd become...
one day...
mismatched.. socks... and all....
she'd have been...
mighty...
humbled...
: ) }
 



No comments: