Friday, October 11, 2013

Saturday... Last Chance... Come Scoop Up...The Treasures!!!!

Sale Opens...
at 9 Bells!
oh my...
Come Dig!
 
I captured this...image...this Morn...
as I was turning the lights on...
down... the rabbit hole...
Lord...
I am...running on... fumes...
and...
Starbucks...
: )
{and...lots...of...stogies...: ) }
I was thinking about...all of the stories... and images... I'll be sharing...next week..
I... Pray... I can...somehow... put them..all in to... words...
what a
'Journey'....
 


I captured... many images early in the day...
but...
by this Eve...Like... these Boxes.... Everything...I had taken pictures of...
had...
Sold....
so...I won't torture you...
There is MUCH.... left...
hope... you can come... and scoop it all up....
it's been a Most...
Curious...Sale....
it...
truly...
has...
Last Day...
Saturday!
9 'til 5 ish!
Hope to see ya!
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{The song... I posted above....
is one.....
that seemed... somehow...
so very fitting...
yes...
it truly is...
all...
about...
'The Journey'... }
{after...thinking... about why...
I was so...drawn to the above song...
It's all about...
this... sale...
Lord...
It has been from one... Extreme... to The Next....
so many...
Ups...and Downs...
Insanity...
Then...'it'... hit me...
That's...what makes me...Love It...
The Ups...
Downs...
and...Insanity...
of it all....
: )
You must be...Crazy... to understand... this...
so...
if you don't...
Be Thankful...
if....
you do...: )
Bless Your Heart...
and remember...
all of the Best People...
are...
a little...
'Round the Bend...: )
Love Ya...: ) }
{The lampshade... in the above... image...
I wore on my head...
walking down Bourbon Street... in New Orleans.... a couple of years ago....
with a K-Paul's Cajun Martini... in one hand...
 and my flip flops... in the other...: )
{it's... not for sale... : ) }
yeah...
That's...
what makes me... Love... my job... : ) }
{I had a man...walk up behind...me... on Bourbon Street... and as he passed...my friend... and I.... he said...
"Hey... Baby Girl... I was going to tell ya... how much...I Liked your Hat... until I saw her... Carrying the Lamp!"
{my friend... who happens to be a Psychiatrist...
was carrying...the lamp... in this image... : )
oh dear...I think she hangs around me...for a 'Study...Subject'...
I'm sure...she'll be writing her own...book...someday... : ) }
oh dear...
: )


 .

No comments: