Friday, March 1, 2013

Oh...my...

Oh...my...
I face booked...about Leather and Lace....
last night...
I had posted images...of The House...
It brought up the subject...
again...
about..me not letting Folks...come visit the House....
I gotta tell ya...
I Would..LOVE...to have folks...over...
but...for some reason...
My House is Never...Clean!
Now...I don't care...if my Truck..is Dirty...and..The Shop...can be a Wreck...
I can look...like a Sad...and Sorry... Goddess...
but...Nobody....sees my House....in a Mess...
{well...a few have...and...it About...Killed Me!!!!}
It deserves...Better...
Then...I got to thinking....
hmmmm....
{I have been doing a lot..of that...these last few weeks....months...years...
'Thinking'....}
Wonder...why...my House..is Never Clean....
So...I went back...and looked over the last...couple of years...
oh my...
and...the Above...song came to mind...
You...must..play it...
It's the Story...of My Life!
oh my...I find...I can do...a lot...of things...
{even Fry...Almost...Amazing...Fried...Chicken...from Scratch!!! {Like Mom!}
but..I can't...keep up with the House...
I spend...all of my time...keeping it heated...
and...the lights...on...
Maybe...things...will get...a little better...
someday...: )
and...I'll have a Clean...House...
for now...
It'll have to be...dirty...
but...warm..: )
{My Sweet Friend...Cindy said...Folks...want to visit me...not...the House...
Trust me...
They want...to See The House....
{I'm not...that interesting...}
I have been asked...many times...if it's ever been Photographed....Published...
It's...a Beautiful...House....
Very...unusual....
It...Truly Is...
It's...a Work...of Art....
Created...from...
Pure....
Sweat...and Blood...
I'd never embarrass The House...by letting her be seen...with her pants...down...: )
I simply...can not...
She'd...never...forgive me...: )
I Promised...a Party...THIS YEAR!!!
{I was going to do that...around Christmas...but...with Mom...being so sick...it never happened.... }
I owe...my Friends... a Party...
I'll make it happen...this...year....
Maybe...I'll Fry...Chicken...and Bake...a Pie...: )
 
Yes....I can make..a Mean...Dutch Apple Pie...
Yes... I Love...Big....Cupboards...and...can Load them...too...
{I had a Guy...at Duwa's... last Auction...say to me...before...I picked up...some heavy things...to load...
"You really shouldn't buy things...you can't load...yourself"....
As I hefted...the heavy...pieces...and threw them..in the Ford.......I said... to him...
"Never...Do....: ) "
I Love...'Littles'...too...and...spend...a lot...of time...gathering...them... 
I wish...I could spend more time...giving the House...what it deserves....
Yes...I can...
Unconditional...Love...keeps me...going....and...fills the House...with Hair...
I wouldn't..change...a thing...: )
I had...to post these images...of Peg...they were taken, two years ago...
It's the Perfect...Picture...of 'Show Time!'... : )
You work your fingers...to the Bone...
Then...it takes...every ounce of strength....you have...to lift...that Margarita...Glass...{because...the Aleve..ain't cuttin' it...} Your Body...hurts....so Much..you want to cry...but...all you can do...is Laugh....
This year...my feet..hurt so bad...at Nashville...they woke me up...at 4 in the morn...
Yep....We're Livin' The Dream!
all...for Bony...Fingers.... : )
and...keeping the House...warm....
No Time...to Clean...but The Furnace...is Singing!
I remember...Exactly...what she said...at this point....
because...I have said it...a Thousand...Times....: )
Always...always...on my mind....
Loading...and Loading...and Loading....always...Loading...
I wear...the Fanciest...Clothing....and...like... everything...and everyone...in my life...I wear them...out...I don't mean to...but...I do...{I was wearing a second pair...of gloves...under the these...oh my...and...I poked a hole..in the spare...
oh...dear....}
uh...huh....: )
ahhh... Bony Fingers...and...Gnarly Head.......: )
Keep Climbing.... I Hate...being..on the Ground....
more...Loading...: )
Ahhh...yeah....
Big...Stuff.... yeah....
Why...do I strap things...on the back??? ask Peg...she knows...
No Room....elsewhere...{N O N E }
Big...Food....
uh...yeah.... Thank God...for Wire...: ) and...Dad...for showing me how...to use it...
And....Friends...

I'd hate...to actually...see...what's spinning around..behind these eyes....
I think...it might...scare me...to death....
I'm sure...I'm thinkin'...
maybe...things...will get a little better.... in the Mornin'....
Can't...walk away from these...Old Friends...
Get a little Money...gotta run and spend 'er.....
If...I could see...what is behind my eyes...it would probably...look a lot...like my Little Purse....
Repairs...Repaints...Cleaning...after...I get it...Home....
Whatever...it takes...
Thinking...Processing...Hoping....Praying....
not...cleaning....
Bony Fingers...
Feelin' a Little...Older... : )
My...Wardrobe....
I LIVE....for my Bubble Baths.... {this one...was a Bit...Chilly...
but then...Nothing...is too...Extreme...for The Hatter...: ) }
Me...I prefer...a Hot...Hot...Hot....Two Hour...Over the Top...with Bubbles...
Bath...
Yes...I...Do...: )
These Moments...are Mine...I could...be cleaning house...I guess... but...No Way...
They are Way...too Dear....Few...and Far....Between....
Yes...I can Fry...Chicken.... not as good as Mom's... but...I can...fry...Chicken...
Just...can't keep the House...clean...
Seems...when I have a day..off..when I should be cleaning...
I find the recliner...remote....Sponge Bob...and Peanut...M&M's....
La...la..la..la...la...la...la...
: )
 
As I look back...it's not...the Work...that wears me out....
it's like the song says...
Work your fingers to the bone...what a ya get....
Bony Fingers....
Bony...Fingers...
and...a Dirty...House...
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{I'm kind of different...about...'things'...I remember...I wouldn't let a Prominent....Magazine...Photographer...take images of our booth...many years ago...
at Heart of Country....because...it wasn't..'Done'...
She was not...happy...with me...: (
What can I say...
I didn't...want...those images out there....
The Booth...The House... is like... a Painting....
I don't want a half...done...piece...out there....
I want...the Finished...Piece... to be seen...
to...Shine...
What can I say...
I'm...weird....}
{after...re reading this...I have to add...
"La...la...la...la...la...la...la...la...la..La..LAAAAA!!!"}
: )
P.S.
I just got out...of a Two Hour Bubble Bath...: )
after writing about it...I thought....'Why Not!'....
La...la...la...la...la....LA..LAAAAAA!
: )
 
 


2 comments:

Just one of the nutts said...

You are a treasure. You are unique. You area a blessing to everyone who knows you. Your heart is full of gold and it's remarkable how you hide your angel wings so they don't get damaged when you're doing all you do!
As for ne, I'm blessed to call you friend!

Simply Iowa said...

Ahhhh....
You Are Toooooo Kind...
and...a True....Angel...: )
As far as those wings...
I have singed them...down to my Pin Feathers...
{anyone...who knows me...knows That...as well..: )I'm Blessed...to know a Very...Forgiving...Man...Upstairs... and...know....He Loves..me...no matter... : ) }
and...as far as The Friend...it is 'I'... that am...So...Very...Blessed...
Love to ya...Little Girl...: )
Barb C.