Saturday, March 30, 2013

Cupolas....Chandeliers.... Pigs.... Mirrors.... Geese... and...The Girl....from the Garden...of Good... and Evil... oh my.... : )

Liz...and I Loaded...Tons...of Grungy....New...Old Stock Concrete Statuary... this Morn...
{That'll separate...'The Men...from The Boys'...oh dear...}
Thankfully... we...are Girls... : )
It was Drizzlin'... Rain...
Cold....Rain...
: )
Pal...Bart...brought a Load...of Gnarliness... that I purchased...today...as well...
oh my...
We piled...Loads...of stuff...in the tent...
made...Major...Messes...
Down...The Rabbit Hole...
{Peg...is going to need Smelling Salts!!!}
We have a Million...Miles...to Go!
Garden Party...
{Hillbilly Garden Party! }
Coming...Fast....
Holy....Smokes!
Friends...
Wear...Your Grubbies...
and...Bring...
a TRUCK!!!
oh...my....
Love...to ya!
Barb C.
{yep... I have a Mind...that's...weak....
and... a Back...
that's...
Strong...
 Blessings... today... : )
a...Blessing...
Everyday...: ) }
{Liz...and I waded...through...Mud... today...
and...yes... we used...lots... of...Muscle...: )
oh my...Us...and Tennessee...Ernie... have a Lot...in Common...: ) }

Several...Gnarly...Lights...came in...today... oh my...
Yep...got a Farm...'Thing'....Goin' On!
I refer...to this...Darling....Statue.....
as the Girl...
from
The Garden...of Good...and Evil....
 Her real name...is
"Jenny"...
She's...a Sweet...Heart...
I have One...for Sale... One...I'm Keeping....
and...One... on the way!
This...Darling...Old Round Oak Table...came to visit... today...
I Love...these Little...Ones!
This Old Pointer....is all Gnarly...and Grungy....
His tail...needs repair...
it will be Done...for the Garden Party!
This....is the Gnarliest....Little Cupola...
Perfect...for a Flower...or Herb Garden!
or...
a Fountain Top...
in a Sweet....Vintage....Round....
Stock Tank!!!!
: )

2 comments:

crowbiddy said...

Oh barb, it all looks so good. Please keep the pics coming. I still have 4' of snow in my yard. It'll be a while til the junkin season starts here. Xox

Simply Iowa said...

Hey....There...my little...Canadian....
I'll keep them coming...
Took...this Day...off...to be with...Family....
and...Be...Thankful...
for soooo very much....
Especially... all the Angels...in my Life...
Like... my Little...Canadians... : )
Love ya...
Happy...Easter...
Barb C.