Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy....Easter

Happy Easter...
As I lay...in bed...
after watching... "The Bible".... last night....
This...song...came pouring...through...my Soul...
I...am...a Big...'ol... Sinner...
Push...the envelope.... way more...than I should....
Always...try and 'Fix'... things...on my own...
on this...Journey...
Until...I'm...finally....dropped to my knees...
by The Angels... wielding.... 2x4's...
so... I Finally...Look Up...
and Ask... for a Hand...
He...Always.... has Outstretched...
Yes... He...Always... is There....
even...for a Big...'ol...Sinner....
: )
Happy....Easter
and...Love...to You...
Barb C.
I captured this...image...driving...down...my...
Beloved...Road...
a while...back...
The Place... where I do...my Thinking....
The Ford...is my Rolling...Sanctuary...
I'm so...Glad... I know... He's... riding...with...
and...always there....
no matter... : )

No comments: