Monday, March 4, 2013

Play...Time...

I played...'House'...today...
I bought this...Late 1800's ...Massive...Mirror Frame... about 12 years ago...
It had the scale...I was looking for...for the Big....Wall...in the House...
It's all of 6 feet tall...
The Mirror...is Long...Gone...
Before we hung it...John asked...why...I didn't have a Mirror...cut...for it...
I stood there...for a Moment... and said...
" Folks...spend an awful amount of time...looking...at themselves...
Thinking...about...how They...appear...
I think...This...Empty Frame...will always be a reminder...to me...
We need to be looking a little deeper...beyond...ourselves...now and then..."...
I think about that...every time...I look at this Old...Mirror...
Yes...it's Amazing...what one will see...when one isn't fighting...to see...past ones...self...
It truly...is....
 
Doesn't look like I did...much...
 
But...Enjoyed...a Little Sinatra...
and...this Evening...a Glass... of Wine...
Haven't done that...for a while...and...it feels...good...
I'm heading back...Down The Rabbit Hole...in the Morn...
Much to get done...
They say...Major Snow...is coming....
I haven't seen a bit...of it...
Seems...no one...wants it...
I don't mind... it will be one of the Last...I'm sure....
and...it always makes Everything....look...
So...Clean....
 The Earth...Sparkles....
Hope You had a Lovely...Day...
as well...
Barb C.


No comments: