Saturday, March 16, 2013

Miss. Scarlett Belle....

Happy...Birthday...
Miss. Scarlett...Belle....
What a Lovely....Birthday...
it was...
She's...Two...going on...20....
oh my...
Her Entire...Family...was here...{except...for Justin...he had to help...a friend...}
All of her...little Cousins...Aunts...and Grand Parents....
Attended....
It...was...Lovely....
She...was a Happy...Little Girl... and received...some...Darling...Birthday Gifts...
but...the Best Ones...were Playing...with her Cousins...
They Tore...Around...'Tara'...
Squealing...and Laughing...
It was...Wonderful...watching them...Play...
{that...was my...Gift...of the day...: ) }
TA DA!!!!
She actually...said...
"Ta Da!!!!"
when she threw on her New Birthday... Shades...
This...Child....
is...Somethin'...Else...
Priceless...: )
This is Liz's....Best Bud... Cindy...
It was Great...seeing her...again...
What a Sweet...Soul...: )
 
"Girl Talk"...
This Image...Cracked... Me... Up!!!
I Mean...'Seriously...'
: )
Miss. Scarlett...is...So...Very...Blessed...
She has an Amazing...Mother...
and...Father...
Nick...Dotes...on her...
kind of like...another..Man...
I once knew...
who...Doted...on a little girl...
He...is a Great...'Dad'...
The Biggest...Gift...
a Little Girl...
could ever...Wish for...
yes...
He has...a Poet's...Soul....
Watching them...reminds me of a scene...in Gone With the Wind...
Where...Mrs. Meade...says...
"There must be a Great Deal...of Good...in a Man.... who would Love...a Child...so Much..."
{referring...to Rhett Butler...and his...Devotion...to his Daughter...Bonnie...}
I always...thought...of my...Dad... when I heard this line...
Since...Our... Scarlett....
 I think...of...Nick...as well....
: )
I had to laugh... when I saw...Scarlett's...Sweet...Little Cousin...Alana...'Helping Her'...
Blow Those Candles...OUT!!!
Toooooo...Cute!
One Thing...I have learned...over the years...
After...the Candles...are Blown Out...
and...Everyone...is Hurrying...and Scurrying...
for the Knife...to Cut...The Cake...
The Plates...The Napkins...The Ice Cream...
Don't....
Ever...
Take Your Camera...off of...
The Birthday...Child...
{you might want...to participate...
in the Frenzy...
but...
Don't...
You...
Do..
It...!}
: )
They Are...Quick!
and...Slick...
about it...
{I am surprised...my little Kodak...
was Fast...enough!}
They...Always...get Their Piece...
First...
: )
{no one....saw this...but me....: )
Miss. Scarlett...actually took two...bites...: )
Atta.......Girl...: ) }
 
This...is Scarlett's...Handsome...Cousin... Justin 'J'....
{the other...Light...of my Life...: ) }
Sharing His...Fishing Trip...with his...Grandpa....Kevin...
He was...Sooo Proud...
: )
Me...Tooooooo!!!!
: )
At...the end...
of The...Birthday....Party....
Saying...our...
'Good...Byes'....
Miss. Scarlett...
Blew me...a Kiss...
oh my...
Not Much....can Drop...
this...Old...Gal....
to her knees....
but...
This...
turns me...
in to....
Mush...
Yep...
Love to Ya...
and...
Thanks...for Tuning...In...
to...
Miss. Scarlett's...
BIRTHDAY!!!
: )
Barb C.


No comments: