Saturday, February 12, 2011

FOCUSED!

I Love this Song....Should have it Leading....Always... An Irish Prayer...
Seems my Butt's always Smoldering....
I was told recently, by a dear friend, I get a bit 'Sharp'...while setting a booth...and, preparing for a Show... I was taken back, by that...even...a bit hurt...
I thought about it...for a minute... Then...said... I get 'Focused'....When it's 'Show Time'....not much will trip me up... I'm at a dead run...and...if your in my way... move....
My Mind is days ahead, of where I'm standing....and... that may seem 'Sharp'....
I was visiting with Patty, {Fern Hill}... this morning...she woke me up... I overslept...{fell asleep in the recliner...stumbled to bed, at 4... to find, the cat had mistaken my nice clean, made bed....for the litter box... So...I stripped the bed... did laundry... and Polly and I went back to bed....then...I overslept...}
I have built my booth...a hundred times, in my mind..a hundred different ways....Patty says she never sleeps, before a Show....It's stressful, on so many levels...
Finding...fixing... cleaning....packing...loading... fitting...tools... displays... rugs...walls...truck...driving...time...hotel... unloading... decisions....decisions...decisions....and...Money...with each of these points.... I could list all of the 'fires', that go along with each of them...and...that's just these few points...don't get me started, on CATS!
I Have to Stay, Focused....or... everything will unravel...and...I can't afford to Unravel... Our Lives depend on this....
I Love What I Do...When, I think about giving up....The Angels, reach out...and pull me up...and tell me, this is my Gift....I'm good at this...and God has given me this talent...and Keep Running...They have Plenty of Water...and a long arm...So...a bit 'sharp' I shall be...and...I'll keep my eye on the Ball...FOCUSED!!!! I'll relax... after the Dealing is Done...
I'm getting the truck finished today...{at least all of the smalls... I can't load any more 'Bigs'  'til the Corner Cupboard gets done....
Images...tonight...
Love...to You...
Barb C. {a.k.a. Sharp}

No comments: