Saturday, February 12, 2011

Down to The Wire!

Got as much as I can, done... The Mid 1700's Corner Cupboard...is Ready to be Loaded... It's a Very....Very Heavy Cupboard... It looks....Amazing....
I have totes, ready... filled with all sorts of Soulful Treasures...Everything, from Tarnished Silver...to Gnarly Apothecary Jars... I have heard one Positive report, from Nashville...after another....It's going to be an Amazing Group of Shows....Still Plenty of time, for you to make plans! It's an easy day drive, from the Cedar Rapids area....If you Fly...they have Shippers, at the Show...I always have many things, from my booth shipped, to their new homes! Everyone, is getting WIRED! I'm too busy...to think about the Electricity.... But....as I told Peg... No matter....how exhausted I am... as soon as I walk into the Heart Show, set up... The Adrenaline get pumping... and I Truly FLY!!! It's unbelievable... I don't get back to normal, 'til I'm home, for a few days....Then....I Crash...and Burn...
I can't wait, to see everyone.... to see, all the Amazing Antiques....
To be WOWED, by the Show...
{I guess...I am...a little excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}
oh dear...
Barb C.

No comments: