Friday, February 4, 2011

Bridge...Over Troubled Water....

I am brought back...to this song... Over...and Over... I think...when times, get rough...of all of the people... Both living...and Not.... that have been a Bridge... in my Life....I started naming them...in my mind... one by one...My Lord... The list...it goes on... Forever...
 I weep...
How.... can I ever Thank them......
I'll do my...very best...
My Love...to You....
Barb C.

{I am posting, images of some of the onions, I put in water, for Nashville... They, after a couple of days, in water...drooped...and appeared to be dieing... I didn't give up on them... soon... they stood up... sealed, their ends, where the grocer had clipped them...{they look like someone, tied their ends, like a balloon...}  and are growing...vigorously....It's amazing... if you just give something a chance....no matter, how little, they seem to be... in the scheme of things... they never cease, to amaze.... These little Scallions, want to live...and, see Heart of Country...as much, as I.... we're gonna make it happen....another...'Bridge'...}
{ I found a card... for a Friend....a year ago.... He had no idea...what a Bridge...He was in our lives....... and... how much... His kindness... meant to us... The card... had a Quarter Moon...in the sky... and a cat... sitting on a cliff.... gazing, to the other cliffside.....The cat, knowing... he could never make that leap.... the next caption... was the Quarter Moon... forming a Bridge... for the cat... to get to the other side... the cat said, to the Moon..."It may not mean much to you... but to me... it was Everything..." ...
 A God Sent, Bridge... in my life....
and...I weep....the list...goes on...and on...and on....}
Angels....

4 comments:

Gatherings said...

One of my favorites! Says it all! Gotta stand tall like them onions!

Simply Iowa said...

Oh Wanda...
Whether you know it... or not... You..have been a 'Bridge'...a time....or Two...
My Love....To You....
Barb C.

vikki said...

~♥hi sweetie, whether it be your roots you grow, the hugs & kisses you give, the smiles, things you say, the kindness & the love you express to the ~'you can just have it' from your shop...you have been my bridge many times & countless others! your LoVe of life, spideys, mouses, all your animals & ohmygoodness all the lovely people in your life you have touched, from close family & friends to others. plus all the many more that is out there yet ~ ♥ you are our lil' earth angel, our bridge over troubled water! LOVE ya m'dear,,,with lotsa hugs & blessings, vikki♥~ xxoo have a wonderful week*end! take a deep breath & just breathe...God is right along side of you!xoxoxoxo

Simply Iowa said...

ahh...Vikki...another...Little Bridge...
When a person, takes a moment...to think...when you're down, and out...How Many...over the course, of your lifetime...reached out... helped out... and Believed in You...It's pretty Amazing...
I have been stressing...about many things...trying not to...the visits, I have recieved, from people, that have such confidence, in me...is amazing....lot's of Bridges....and...no Doubt...God is...at my side...We Never, Walk Alone...
Thanks, Sweet Pea...
Love, to You...
Barb C.