Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wedding Cake Topper....

This is an old topper, I bought several years ago... I had it in the Shop, and it didn't sell... so... It now is in the Old Witwer Dairy Cupboard, that takes, almost, an entire wall in the dinning room{ Witwer Dairy, was a local Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Dairy. The Witwer family owned many farms, in the area... the old, 8 foot wide, by 7 foot tall Cupboard, came from one of their stores... It is a real 'work horse' in the house...oh my....}The Topper is quite large, about 14 inches tall, and is from the early 1900's... It was in this wonderful old dome, when I bought it... The dome has kept it in beautiful condition, over the years... I spent the day, helping friends move... We got much accomplished... I'm on the road, the rest of the week... John and I were asked to help some other friends, tomorrow afternoon, so I'll make fast tracks, in the morning... I'm pretty tired out, so I'll be hitting the sack... Hope Everyone has the most Fabulous Wednesday! Barb C.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a truly amazing object!