Saturday, September 26, 2009

Gettin'er Done!

I was working away today, and had some wonderful helping hands arrive! My friend Carolyn A. and daughter, Liz... We got the Big Truck un-loaded! The tents are up, and things are goin' clickity click! Carolyn was a huge help, bless her heart...Sweet Polly popped in, bearing gifts, and Carolyn also brought food, Starbucks, and darling 'Think of Me' Motto cups... God truly has blessed me with wonderful Friends and Family.... Our Southern Iowa Friends, are coming up with a load in the morn, and everything is moving foreword! It's going to take some doing, but I think the Sale is coming together! My Pal Peg, will be here Tuesday, and she always makes it happen, what a whirl wind! Folks are calling, and it sounds like there is going to be some Wonderful Treasures pulling in! I'm making a fast run, to Southern Iowa in the late morning, then back on the Sale! We should have it pulled together, a few minutes before it opens...Thursday Morning, if not, I'll just have to have the 'Early Birds' help out... So don't come early, unless you have eaten your Wheaties! 'til next time, Barb C.

No comments: