Monday, September 21, 2009

September Gold Rush...

This is a small part of the booth, we had sold a lot of treasures, by the time I could take a photo... The following images are of a few of my purchases at the show, as I mentioned earlier, this is the smallest of the three Gold Rush events, but the best one to buy at. The Gals from Canada, shopped it for 2 days, and were very pleased. I'm excited with the treasures I harvested, and can't wait to play with them when I start setting for the Sale!

3 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

I'm so jealous. Maybe (just maybe) we can make it to your sale. Hope you made a million. Jan

Anita said...

Wow Barb! Your booth looks awesome...and I can not WAIT until your sale!

Nancy said...

Barb,

Your Booth Looks so Fall... Love It!! I just love your blog... and what great pictures... Checking your blog is becoming one my favorite parts of my day

Nancy F