Sunday, January 5, 2014

HEART OF COUNTRY 2014!!! WE'LL BE THERE!!! WITH BELLS ON!!! COME!!! JOIN US At Our 'HAPPY PLACE'!!!!

I am Beyond...THRILLED!!!
to, once again...
 be a small part...
of
The Heart of Country Family...
in
2014!!!!
Mark Your Calendars!!!
Preview Party!!!
February 13th!
{Don't Miss It!!!}
{Yes... You Can Buy That Evening!!!}
Then it runs through the 15th!
This Amazing... 'SUPER BOWL'...
of The Antique World...
is...One...
Not To Be Missed!!!
You will be Inspired...
and...Enveloped... by
The Beauty... Energy...
The 'Electricity'...of Spring...
that Nashville... The Opryland Hotel...
and...
Heart of Country...
always...always...
Promises...
and...
Provides...
: )
I HOPE.... you will 'Gift'... yourself...
This Year...
with this... Amazing... Adventure...
that is Truly... like... None Other...
I have loved it.. since the very first time...
I saw it...
in 2001...
When...
it Stole My Heart...away...
: )
It will... Yours...as well...
: )
I am sure...
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{check out the web site... for further details... : )
  {This Show... is Known... for
 'The Place... Where Friends... Meet Friends'...
I see Groups of 'Friends' and Families... from all Over the Country...
that Make This Show...
Their...'Meeting Place'...
and spend the week there...
Together...
: )
Get a Group...together...
and Make... It...
Your...
'Happy Place'...
It will become... a Tradition... : ) }
{I HAD...to Play...
'Til I Kissed Ya'...
by the Everly Brothers...
for...
Heart of Country... : )
That's... Exactly.... How I Feel...
about This...
Experience...
oh...yeah... : ) }
 
 
 
One of the Hallways... through the Opryland... to...the Heart of Country Show...
This image... and the below...
are of The Simply Iowa Booths...over the last few years...
What a Ride...
We've done all Sorts... of Different...'Themes'...
from...
Alice in Wonderland...
to...
Iowa Farmhouse...
I Have NO...Idea... what... the Theme will be this year...
I'm putting it... in Other Hands...
and let my
Heart...
be my Guide... : )
but...
It will... be... Fun!!!!
 
 
 
 
The 'Preview Party' ticket... Includes...
First Chance...Buying...
as well as...
an OVER The TOP...
Buffet!!!!
and Admission, to The Ever Changing... Heart of Country..
the next Two Days!
{We Add New Items...Daily, to our Booths!
Much...Goes Out The Door... at Preview!
Don't Miss It!}
 
 
 
 
 
Yeah...
Don't Miss...
The Preview...
: )
{I snapped these images... before the Show... opened... It's... AMAZING when The Doors...Open!!!
ZING!!!!
: )  }

No comments: