Saturday, January 19, 2013

Whew! What a Day! Show...Sunday!!!

Whew! I had the Ford...Loaded...and The Big Truck!
Liz and I hit Anamosa... and...Whipped through...Both Trucks...in little over an Hour...
This Afternoon....
Trying to Fit...Everything...into...a Tight Spot...well... That took us Hours!
During those Hours...I was on the Phone...with...Lynn... my Southern Iowa...Pal... I had left bids with him...in Southern...Iowa... at Duwa's Auction....
Oh My!
It was a Struggle.... getting things bought!
But...Thanks...to him...I got...some Lovely...Treasures!
Liz and I bailed in the Fuso...from the Show...set up...
and picked them... up...this Eve...
Many...Miles... Windy...Miles...
{Liz...actually...got a little 'sea sick'... riding with...at times...the Truck...was totally...slanted to one side...oh my....}
Poor Little Box Truck...Bucking Those Winds!
I had Him...Floored...and could only get to 45....
oh my...
It Is...an Ugly...Night!
It was Great...seeing Dwight...and Junell...{Auctioneer...owners...of Duwa's...} and Their Lovely...Staff...
They waited...late...for us...
then...we all went to Supper....
What....Wonderful...Folk...: )
It was Great...seeing Everyone..at Set Up...in Anamosa...today...as well...
What Beautiful...People....
I am...Exhausted...
See Ya...in The Morn!!!: )
Love...to Ya!
Barb C.
 
 
 
I Quick...Loaded the Ford...this Morn... Fun...Fun...Fun...Stuff!

No comments: