Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Priceless...Journey

The Below Song....is AMAZING!!!!
It's...so Perfect...for Daughter...Liz...and her...Family...
Her friend...Cindy...had her listen to it...the other day...
She said...the moment she heard it...
She thought of her...Little Family....
I listened to it....today..
and Yes...it is...So Them...: )
Liz...and I...talk often...about The Struggle...
That's...what she's grown up...watching...
but...it's...Always....Good...
{well...maybe...not always....}
But...The Struggle...has sure taken us...to some
Wonderful...
Places...
and to...some....
Wonderful..
People...
It's...all about the Journey...
a Priceless...
Journey...
Love to ya....
Barb C.
{I have found...I can...play music...but...can't get images...to load...oh my...The Computer World....Never Ends!}


No comments: