Monday, January 2, 2012

Oh my... The Title of My Booth...at Heart...."DIVERSE"...

I have just received some Heart of Country Info... www.heartofcountry.com Just a Month away.... Make Plans....quickly... it's going to be Over The Top... and....the Hotel...is going to be Packed! {remember...there is a special Heart of Country Rate....and... it's priced per room...not per person...bring a Group...take in all of the Antique Shows, in Nashville....and...have a Wonderful Time...oh my....} I Can't wait! I have been sooooo on the fence...not knowing which way is up.... First it was going to be 'Farm'...then...'Garden'.... but...I have decided...it's going to be All of It! I'm taking every Gnarly....Early Iowa Treasure...I can lay my Hands on... That Screams...'Simply Iowa'.... and like a Whirlwind.... Pack it as Tight...as The Rabbit Hole...it's self!!!!
I have a Sweet Friend, flying in....and a Great Helper....riding with....and a few...'thinkin'.... I need to know, by the 10th...who will be bunking with! The More...The Merrier!
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
{Had a Great time...with the Illinois Gals...today.... sometimes...no...always....things happen...for a reason...Another Pair of Angels...Thanks...Gals... : )   }

No comments: