Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Time to Buy an Antique...Is When You See It....

I have, as of this morning...had five people wanting to buy the little Chimney Cupboard...They all had inquired about it...the last few weeks....then, once it was sold...yesterday afternoon... it could have been sold, 5 times... I actually had to go through the facebook times, and email times, to figure out who was first...
I am baffled... that Cupboard...should have been sold...before it was unloaded, from the truck.... it is Awesome.... the price was a steal.... I priced it, by what I paid... if I can make a little...I pass the good deal on...{hoping, that the folks I bought it from, also, makes a little....}
Most everything I post, is for sale....{unless, I say it's in the house... then, it may not be.... but...if I'm in a bind... everything is on the block... {most} I have people's names on things... I will call... when I have to let go...}
The BEST way to secure something...is a phone call... {319-241-1348} I am on the computer...a couple times a day.... at best...but...I will see it in the eve...
I don't like text messages... I like to hear a voice....
I am happy to hold  things...for a short length of time... and send images...
The Best thing to do...is come visit....I can be here...most anytime... and...who knows, what may be waiting for you, down....The Rabbit Hole....
I feel so sorry, for those, who missed out...
Hopefully...there's a Better One...around the Corner!
{tho...this one... is pretty good....}
Love, to Ya!
Barb C.

No comments: