Monday, December 26, 2011

Paul Bunyan....Vacationing...at Heart of Country ....Nashville....


Pegadoo...and Amy...What would I have done without them...at tare down....we were outta there! Peg...was by my side...the entire journey....This show....is Grueling....It's the Most Amazing Show...Most Beautiful....Set's the Tone...for the rest of the Year.... {my heart races....just thinking about it....} But....it's by Far...the Most Difficult...it's all about the Customer.... If you are there to See....and...Shop....and...Be Inspired...You Won't be Disappointed...

This is one of the nights...of set up.... before the show opened.... oh my gosh...Peg and I were Exhausted.... I remember, Steph...the first year, she and I shared a booth, at Heart.....after we checked in....she asked where the gym was....I looked at her...and said..."How would I know?"...."and you aren't going to need a gym....at this show...." she was Sure...she would....The first day....of 'set up'....we made our way back to our room...around...midnight...no food....most of the day...on concrete...carried....literally...tons of merchandise.... set walls.... walked for miles.... Steph....walked to her bed...threw her body on it....and said.." I Feel Like A Bag Of Bones".....I'm not sure, that we didn't sleep in our clothes...oh yeah...this is a tough one.....
 
The booth.... nearly naked....
If Peg is up to it...she may fly down...for a couple of days....Amy....is planning on flying down....opening night...thru Sunday Morn...I have a couple of friends, who are thinking about it as well....I may be looking for one or two....to share with....let me know... I need someone...for the entire week...and to help out on fuel....I may be able to haul purchases back to C.R. as well....The Faint of Heart...need not apply....: )
{You may ask....why do I keep going back.... because...it's the Most Amazing Show....I have ever Seen...in My Life....and...my Heart Races...oh my...}

No comments: