Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Ready...or Not!! It's a New Year!!! Jumpin' In With All I Got!

Oh My!!!
<3 <3 <3 
Hahahahaha!!
New Year's Eve, and Day....
'The Holiday Season', 
really...
get's us all, 'thinkin', and....wondering.
How, are we gonna step into the future.
Hmmmm.
?
Well....at least for myself, I'm Jumpin' In.
: )
The way I see it, I don't have much choice.
; )
Can't keep treadin' water.
The Rabbit Hole, is in Dire Need.
I've written about the rabbit hole, over the years...as if, it's a 
'True Friend'.
<3
It...is.
<3
Probably Understands me, more....than most anyone.
It...always seems to wait so patiently....as I've flitted, stewed....traveled, fought battles, and....
have woefully neglected it.
When I heard the above tune, this morning....
It was like 'all of the pieces', fit, back....together.
; )
{As Much....Music, as I listen to, I'd Never heard The Above Tune, until this morning!
Take a Listen!! <3
I'll be buying this Album...and Playing it Often! <3 }

I, know....everything won't be repaired over night.
It's endured many years....of 'half-heartedness', or less..
That's all....I had, to give, at best.
This, New Year.....
2020,
I'm settin' my sites....
on 'Love', and....what has always....'Loved' me, back.
<3 <3 <3 
I've let too much, steal that from us.
No More.
I have letters to write, and put the Ball, in The Courts, that are paid...to handle them.
. )
I have some 'Lovin' to do.
<3 <3 <3 
Tomorrow, I'm gonna start putting Christmas away.
Somehow, that's almost...as precious to me, as pulling it out of the boxes.
Holding...those 'Memories'....
{Friends, Family.... 'Loved Ones'...}
in my hands, is very comforting.
They are 'Near'....to me. 
<3 <3 <3 
So....my Hopes, for Everyone, this 'New Year'....
is that you 'Dance'.
; )
Be Kind, to Yourself.
Do, The Best, You Can.
{only Your Heart knows, what's 'Your' Best. Others, don't.
Unless they've walked in Your Shoes....they have no...idea. 
Bless Their Hearts.
<3 <3 <3 }
So,
One Day...
One, Moment...
at a Time, 
We shall...Go!
; )
Love, to Each...and Everyone.
<3 <3 <3 
Barb C.

{I'll be posting the 'progress'....as The Rabbit Hole, and...I, do a little Dancin'. 
It's gonna be a long....Journey,
difficult...sometimes,
 but...a 'Soulful'....one. ; )  <3 
That's the 'Way'...of 'the rabbit hole'. ; ) 
It, truly....deserves All...of the Love, I've got.
Time...I repay, my beloved....
 'Sanctuary'
Like the Tune goes...
'Your Heart, and Mine....
That's
  Some
Powerful
Stuff'.
Indeed.
; )
<3
Thank You, for Your Continued Prayers.
<3 <3 <3
They Matter.
<3  }


No comments: