Saturday, January 25, 2020

If you're broken down...beat up, well...I am too.


Meet Nala.
<3 <3 <3 
Received a call, from Daughter....Liz, the other day.
She said...her Dear Friend, Heather...had rescued a Wonderful....
little Hound, a few months ago....
and, sadly, things weren't working out.
Heather, was beside herself.
Nala, came from a shelter, and...had been so abused.
She's blind...because she'd been badly beaten.
She, has a little sight. : ) 
Hopefully, she'll get a little more. <3
Liz, begged me to take her in.
Then, she called me back, and said...
"Mom, I'm so sorry....I shouldn't  make you feel like you have to take her in. I...don't want you to feel guilty, about saying no.
I, know...how busy you are, and...how difficult it was, losing Sweetie, and Polly. 
It's o.k., if you aren't ready."
: )
Heather, was heartbroken....with no choice, but to take her back.
I've thought about it, for the last couple of days.
Every Single Beloved...Hound, I've been Blessed with, over my life...
have come to me.
I've never....went seeking.
They, were lost, and....broken.
Several Folks, have tried to help me 'Find'...a Pup.
<3
I...told everyone....when it's 'time', the 'Pup'...will find me.
<3
This...little Girl, has been through Hell.
: (
Thankfully, Heather...found her, rescued....her.
Saved her Life.
Sadly...Little Nala, has some...issues, that a Girl, working two jobs....can't deal with.
I'm happy, to take her in.
<3 <3 <3 
Nala and I...have much in common.
: )
We'll get along, just....fine.
: )

Heather, couldn't believe...how Nala...found her way, around the house, without a hitch.
: )
I, know how Hard it was...for Heather, to give her up.
Heather...has done so much....for this little Girl. <3 <3 <3 
Nala, was a walking skeleton...when Heather rescued her, last November.
: ( : ( : ( 
{I saw the pictures. I, can't share them.
May God Bless...Heather, for All...She's Done. }
I think, Heather....was at ease...when she left.
: )
Nala...is curled up, beside me....as I type.
<3
I heard the tune...I'm posting above...for the first time...this afternoon,
by accident.
; )
oh my.
Seems perfect, for this day.
<3 <3 <3 
It's pretty amazing.
Take a listen.
{made me cry. } 
Love...to Ya.
Barb C. 

No comments: