Friday, January 24, 2020

For Everything...There Is a Season.


Oh My!!
What a Week!!
; )
Snow, and....more, Snow.
<3
Thankfully, I...didn't have to Go...anywhere.
: )
and...
Didn't.
; )
Took 'The Tree'...down, today.
It's always....a little sad, putting 'Christmas' away. 
So...many 'Memories' to put away.
Been working on 'Book Work', as well. 
Ick.
: (
Most...'Mad Hatters'....
like, myself...
would rather
Stick Needles in Their Eyes. 
; )
Hahahaha!!!
Folks have been calling me, about....the 'Happenings' in Fairfax.
I've missed two meetings, this month
<3
Maybe, that's why....I have a little 'Life', in my body.
; )
The City....can Suck the 'Life'...right outta ya. 
: (
Like Arnold said....
"I'll be Back."
; )
For now...I, have to get Life, in Order, at Home.
Take, a moment....to catch my breath. 
We all, need to do that, every now, and then.
: )
This time of year...always gets me 'reflecting', over the last year, 'years'. 
What...can I do....to improve.
What...'Changes', do I need to make.
Seems, this time of year, is the only...time, the 'World'....slows down, enough....
to have a moment, when my head isn't spinning so fast, that...
I can Finally, 'see', without  'Blurred' Vision.
My Best Friend, Peg....always hated this time of year.
She said...
"Everything Is Dead!! I want to See Flowers, and...Green!!!"
I, reminded her....that things aren't dead.
They...are 'resting'.
 <3
Under the Snow....
Everything, is resting,
 and Gathering Strength....for the next Season.
<3
Without that 'Resting Time'....
the Flowers, couldn't  put on a 
'Brilliant Show' 
for her...come Summer.
<3 <3 <3 
'For Everything...There Is a Season'.
<3 <3 <3 

Patience...has never come easy....for me.
but,
 when it comes to 
'The Seasons',
 well....
I totally Respect
Mother Nature.
<3 <3 <3 
; )
We have to Embrace Her, and find The Beauty.
It's There.
Always.
<3 <3 <3 
Love...to You.
<3
Barb C. 








No comments: