Monday, January 27, 2020

January....in Iowa.


These images are from a couple of years back.
It, never....really, changes...from one January, to the next...down the rabbit hole, in Iowa.
: )
It's been quite Beautiful.
Fairly...warm, for January.
The Snow...has been kinda heavy.
I've been staying in, with Nala, 
{'Peanut' : ) 
I, call her 'Peanut', she seems quite happy, about that. : ) }
She's spent so much of her life, in a shelter, and wire kennels, 
I'm working with her, on potty training. : )
She's doing very well.
: )
I, have to stay close...and watch over her, until she fully understands.
<3
When I look at these pictures, I...know, this Spring....
Everything, will be changing.
The IDOT, will be making a huge mess, and....turning our lives upside down.
: (
'Change'....doesn't come easy.
: ( 
At Least, not for me.
: (
Especially, under The Circumstances, we were 'Taken'.
: ( : ( : ( 
When I look out the window, every day....I'm so Grateful, to our Lawyer, Josey Wales.
If...it wasn't for him, Much More....would be destroyed.
I, need to remember that, when we begin 'Losing'.
When, the 'Reality' becomes...'Reality'. 
: ( : ( : ( 
It...could've been
 So Much....Worse.
and...
I know, I have Someone, in my Corner...should things get ugly.






Peanut, can't see me....much.
But....
when I open a wrapper, or....shake a box of crackers....
or...
open the Fridge, hahahahaha!!
She's On Point!!!
Hahahaha!!!
{Peanut learned Those Messages, very...Fast. : ) }
She's soooo Hungry.
: (
I, have to be careful...not to Spoil her, too much.
: (
That's So Hard!!!
I, just want to Fatten her Up.
: ) : ) : ) 
Give Her....Anything, she wants.
<3
Restraint, is difficult, when I know...how Much, she's been through.
I've been pretty good, about keeping her on a routine. : (
{Yes....I've Spoiled her, too. : ) <3 <3 <3 }
I plan to stay in, work in the house....for a few days, then...
we'll head to the rabbit hole.
: )
One....step, at a time, for both of us.
; )
<3 <3 <3 
Love, to Ya.
Barb C. 

No comments: