Thursday, January 9, 2020

Heavy.... Loads. oh...my.

Helper, Brandon....and, me....
Finally, picked up the Old Oak Cupboard, from Rose Marie, and Jim.
{Friends}
Here's the deal....
Heavy Oak, from a basement, Up....lots of Stairs, can be a Trick...for the Tuffest Mad Hatter.
It was a Stretch, for Brandon, too.
: )
We Both...were a little short of breath...by the time we found the Top...Step!!!
Hahahaha!!!
Jim, helped when he could....but, I gotta tell ya, it was a Long....Haul!
{Jim, offered me his gloves, as Brandon and I...began to climb the stairs.
<3 <3 <3
I've never worn gloves, in my life.
 his kind... gesture...was priceless. <3 <3 <3 : ) } 
Then, we decided to haul the 1888 Pump Organ Up Too!!!
Hahahahaha
What the heck.
Why Not?????
; )
Brandon, and....I, had to unload the Box Truck, to be able to Fit the New Arrivals.
Hahahahaha!!!
So, 
Load, 
Unload...
then...
Unload, Half of a Box Truck...
then,
Reload.
: )
Oh My.
; )
Livin' The Dream!!!
; )




Trying to get Everything....
'On Deck', for next week!
Anamosa Show!!!
<3 <3 <3 
; )
January 19th!!!
Oh Dear!!!
; )
Love...to Ya.
Barb C. 

{Rose Marie said, to me....
"You are So Strong!!". 
Hahahahaha!
made me think of the Tune, above.
: )
I ain't as Good, as I once was...
but,
'I'm as Good 'Once'...
as I Ever Was!!!
Hahahaha!!!
{Maybe twice, counting the Pump Organ! : ) }

No comments: